Find out if you make a good candidate for CoolSculpting® by answering these questions
There are many things to consider when choosing whether CoolSculpting is the best solution for reducing unwanted body fat. Ask yourself the following questions to help determine if fat-freezing is right for you.
About your Body:
- Do you have excess fat gathered in specific areas of your body such as the middle section, thighs, butt-area and/or upper arms?
- Have you struggled with unwanted fat for years no matter what you do?
- Have you tried regular exercise to reduce fat and had disappointing results in your problem areas?
When we get older, our metabolism and hormones change our bodies in ways that make it more difficult to get rid of unwanted body fat. Despite regular exercise and healthy dieting, some fat cells may shrink but never go away permanently.
According to the National Institutes of Health, it is typical for body fat to increase steadily after age 30. In fact, as we age, we may end up with 30 percent more body fat than our younger selves.
How you Feel:
- Are you unhappy with or self-conscious about the way you look because of extra body fat?
- Has body fat impacted your self-confidence?
- Have you ever felt helpless about changing your body’s appearance?
- Do you feel you are not an ideal fit for cosmetic procedures?
Body fat can have a huge impact on self-confidence. If a person tries to lose weight and sees extra fat as a failure, it can lead to depression, feelings of diminished self-worth and a lower drive to reach one’s true potential. A little body sculpting, which permanently eliminates even a small bit of fat may improve overall confidence and spirit.
Losing fat safely through CoolSculpting can be the boost you need to see your body more positively and be more confident in your own skin and in your life.
- Do you choose loose clothing, even if it’s less flattering, so you can hide your shape?
- Do you avoid activities that require you to wear tight and revealing clothing, such as a swimsuit?
- Have you avoided investigating cosmetic procedures because you assume they are too expensive?
How we see our own bodies impacts how we make decisions and behave every day. It’s unfortunate when a negative feeling of body image changes a person’s decision to do something they want to do.
You may think nothing of having a mani-pedi or a haircut and color—a CoolSculpting appointment should be no different. With such a high rate of success, most people who undergo CoolSculpting consider the investment to be well worth it.
- Are you afraid of surgery?
- Are you concerned that a cosmetic procedure would be painful or have side-effects?
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical body contouring technology that causes minimal discomfort, has no downtime and no long-term side effects. During treatment, there is a cooling and numbing sensation, but no pain whatsoever. You can go about your normal daily activities immediately following the procedure.
Do yourself a favor and call Quintessa today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an Aesthetic Advisor who will take the time to discuss a holistic approach to achieving your goals.
Together, you’ll look at your whole body from different angles—and then focus on specific areas where you want to eliminate fat. Once you learn more about CoolSculpting and find out what results you can expect, then you’ll be able to make an informed decision and decide whether this proven technology is right for you.