EMSCULPT® – Build Muscle And Burn Fat
FALL EMSCULPT PROMOTION
Purchase one (1) area of EMSculpt (Abs or Buttocks) and instantly save $750!
Purchase two (2) areas (Abs & Buttocks), and instantly save $2400!
Quintessa® is the first in the state of Wisconsin to be trained on, carry, and offer Emsculpt® Technology. Now taking complimentary consultations!
Promotion Ends Nov, 30th, 2018
WHAT IS EMSCULPT®? REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY.
As a leader in bringing patients groundbreaking aesthetic technologies, Quintessa® is proud to announce that it is one of the first in the nation to offer Emsculpt® and the very first in the state of Wisconsin.
Emsculpt is the only non-surgical body contouring treatment in the world that simultaneously builds muscle and burns fat cells. FDA-approved, non-invasive Emsculpt technology helps deliver satisfying results in areas like the buttocks and stomach.
Am I a good candidate for Emsculpt treatment?
The Emsculpt procedure can benefit men, women, physically fit patients, out of shape patients - virtually anyone looking for a non-surgical body contouring treatment to improve muscle tone and reduce fat. In some cases, Emsculpt can also be a great substitute for surgical options like the Brazilian butt lift.
How does it work?
Emsculpt treatment utilizes state-of-the-art High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology causing the muscles to contract in a way that’s unachievable through normal motion and exercise.
In reaction to these supramaximal contractions, the body adapts by toning and strengthening underlying muscles while burning fat cells at the same time. The treatment is painless and feels similar to experiencing a high-energy workout routine.
Patients can simply lay in comfort as the device gently presses against designated treatment areas. For best results, most patients will require a minimum of four, 30-minute sessions spaced out over a two or three day period.
What’s the downtime?
Like non-invasive CoolSculpting, Emsculpt is a completely painless body contouring procedure that requires no downtime at all. In addition, the treatment requires no preparation or aftercare from patients.
Can I expect quick results?
Most patients will feel stronger and more confident as soon as they walk out the door with physical results that show within two to four weeks following treatment.
One of the best things about this clinically-tested procedure is the consistency in its results. Patients can expect to build sufficient muscle tone and burn a noticeable amount of fat in problem areas.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULT AND MEET EMSCULPT!
EMSCULPT® AT QUINTESSA®
As with any medical procedure, ask your doctor if the Emsculpt procedure is right for you. Results may vary.
For full list of contraindications, refer to the Manual. Do not use over heart area, head area, or on patients with implants.
US FDA Clearances:
Emsculpt is intended for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, development of firmer abdomen. Strengthening, toning and firming of buttocks.
1. Kent E. David, Jacob I. Carolyn. Computed tomography (CT) based evidence of simultaneous changes in human adipose and muscle tissues following a High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Field (HIFEM) application: a new method for non-invasive body sculpting. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas TX.
2. Kinney M. Brian, Lozanova Paula. High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) therapy evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): Safety and efficacy study of a dual tissue effect based non-invasive abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas TX.
3. Katz B., Bard R., Goldfarb R., Shiloh A., Kenolova D. Changes in subcutaneous abdominal fat thickness following High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field treatments: A multi center ultrasound study. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas TX.
4. Weiss R, Bernardy J. HIFEM technology evaluated in a histological porcine model. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas TX.
5. Jacob C., Paskova K. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas TX.
6. Busso M., Denkova R. Efficacy of High Intensity Electro-Magnetic field therapy when used for non-invasive buttocks augmentation and lifting: A clinical study. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas TX.
7. Jacob C., Kinney B., Chilukuri S., McCoy JD, Bailey C., Denkova R. High Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic technology (HIFEM) for non-invasive buttocks lifting and toning of gluteal muscles: A multi-center efficacy and safety study.
©2018 BTL INDUSTRIES Ltd