Bank Your Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin Program
Quintessa Aesthetic Centers have finally created a simplified option to save you money on premier Dysport® & Botox® injections. It's never been easier to save with our all new year-round, Bank Your Botox & Dysport® program.
Now you have the ability to pre-pay for your Botox® or Dysport®and save with our incredible $9, or $10 per unit pricing options. There are no smoke and mirrors with Bank Your Botox® and Dysport® at Quintessa. It is our goal to make your experience as seamless as possible and earn your trust as a patient for life.
NOTE ON PRICING: 1 Unit of Botox® is equal to 3 units of Dysport®. The way we treat our patients is with an equal ratio of effective units for our patients. This means if you choose to have a Dysport® treatment, you will receive 3 units for every 1 unit of Botox® you might normally receive. Effectively creating optimal results at an equal price point to that of Botox®.
What makes Quintessa different?
- No inflated injectable pricing based on "the experience level" of our injectors.
- Quintessa only employs injectors that are Registered Nurses and Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.
- Quintessa Injectors are trained by Dr. Andrew Campbell, one of the nations most recognized facial plastic surgeons.
- No overly-complicated VIP programs with tiered botox pricing structures.
- All new standard $12 per unit Botox & Dysport pricing. 365 days a year.
- Bank Your Botox can be combined with Brilliant Distinction Awards and Promotions
- Bank Your Dysport® can be used with Galderma's Aspire Rewards. Sign Up Today and get an instant $20 treatment certificate!
- The only commitment you are making is to yourself and your confidence. No contracts.
- 200 Units of Botox® at $9 Per Unit!
- 600 Units of Dysport® at $3 Per Unit!
- One Flat Rate of $1800
- 90 Units of Botox® at $10 Per Unit!
- 270 Units of Dysport® at $3.33 Per Unit!
- One Flat Rate of $900
A LA CARTE
- Pay As You Go
- Book At Any Quintessa Location
- Surgeon Trained Registered Nurse Injectors
Bank Your Botox & Dysport Form
Individual results may vary. Botox® Injections should not be administered to women who are pregnant, plan on becoming pregnant, are nursing or who may want to begin nursing. Please consult a registered injector nurse or physician to find out if Botox® injections are right for you. Minimum of 90 units must be purchased to qualify for $10.00 unit rate of Botox under the Bank Your Botox Program. Minimum of 270 units must be purchased to qualify for $10.00 unit rate of Dysport under the Bank Your Dysport Program.