EARN 3X POINTS & $50 OFF YOUR XEOMIN TREATMENT
XEOMIN IS A PURIFIED CHOICE FOR TREATING FROWN LINES.
Join the Xperience Program today to receive an instant $50 off your XEOMIN® treatment.
FDA APPROVED. CLINICALLY PROVEN. Frown lines form when facial expressions are made as the muscle under the skin contracts. Over time, as your skin ages, these repeated expressions cause lasting frown lines. Neurotoxins, such as XEOMIN®, are prescription medications that block the release of chemicals that cause these muscle contractions so frown lines are softened.
TRY XEOMIN – A PURIFIED CHOICE FOIR TREATING FROWN LINES
3X Q-POINTS ON YOUR PURCHASE + $50 OFF
- XEOMIN WRINKLE RELAXANT- $12 PER UNIT
- 3X POINTS ON YOUR PURCHASE
- Sign-Up For Xperience Rewards, Receive $50 Off
- Limited Time Promotion. Limitations Apply. $50 Off Must Be From The Xperience Program Gift Card
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP NOW
AND RECEIVE AN INSTANT $50 REWARD!
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO RECEIVE YOUR VIRTUAL REWARD:
- Find an Xperience Provider on the XEOMIN® Aesthetic doctor locator.
- Schedule your appointment for your XEOMIN® treatment.
- After treatment, your Healthcare Provider will give you a Virtual Reward Pin.
- Click “Get Virtual Reward” to register for the Merz Aesthetics Xperience Program or “Sign-in” if you’ve already been part of the Xperience Program.
- Enter your information and select the XEOMIN® Xperience Program Offer.
- Enter the Virtual Reward Pin provided to you from your Healthcare Provider after you received your XEOMIN® treatment.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to view your virtual prepaid card
- Use your loaded virtual prepaid card towards your treatment cost* or anywhere that Visa is accepted online.
*Card numbers can be entered manually if used at Healthcare Providers office locations.
“My frown lines had reached the point of making me look… very serious but I didn’t want it to be too obvious that I’d had treatment. I wanted my frown lines smoothed but I didn’t want it to look unnatural. So my physician suggested XEOMIN® and I’m very happy with the results. Just what I was looking for. I have more confidence that my appearance reflects my mood. Especially at work. Nobody thinks I’m stressed all the time, like they did before.”
Statement represents the experience and opinion of the individual shown here. Individual has been compensated. Individual results may vary.
WHAT IS XEOMIN?
XEOMIN® (incobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medication injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.XEOMIN® contains botulinum toxin type A, a protein purified from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.HOW DOES XEOMIN® WORK?
- When you squint or frown, the muscles between your eyebrows contract, causing the skin to furrow and fold. Over time, as your skin ages and loses some of its elasticity, these repeated contractions can cause persistent frown lines.Botulinum toxin type A – the active ingredient in XEOMIN®– acts on nerve endings in muscles to prevent muscle fibers from contracting. By reducing these contractions, XEOMIN® can temporarily reduce the lines between your eyebrows.
IS XEOMIN® PROVEN?
- XEOMIN® was proven effective in two randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled clinical trials of 547 healthy, adult patients. The average age of patients in the study was 46 years. Patients received 20 Units of XEOMIN® and were classified as responders if they had a 2-grade improvement on a 4-point scale as assessed by the physician and patient. Using these criteria, treatment success was higher with XEOMIN® than placebo on Day 30 in both studies (60% and 48% vs. 0% for placebo in both studies). Based on these trials, XEOMIN® received FDA approval for use in glabellar lines in 2011.
HOW DO I KNOW IF XEOMIN® IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- If you are an adult with moderate to severe glabellar lines, XEOMIN® may be right for you. Talk to your doctor to discuss the benefits and risks of treatment. Do not take XEOMIN® if you are allergic to botulinum toxin or any of the other ingredients in XEOMIN®. You should also not take XEOMIN® if you have had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product or have a skin infection at the planned injection site.
WHAT SHOULD I TELL MY DOCTOR BEFORE TREATMENT?
- Before receiving treatment with XEOMIN®, you should tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions, including whether you have a disease that affects your muscles and nerves, have allergies to any botulinum toxin product, or have experienced any side effect from any other botulinum toxin in the past. In addition, tell your doctor about your medical history and all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.Especially tell your doctor if you have received any other botulinum toxin product in the last four months or in the past. Be sure your doctor knows exactly which product(s) you received and when you received them.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING TREATMENT?
- During treatment, which usually takes about 10-20 minutes, your doctor will inject XEOMIN® into the muscles in your forehead that cause frown lines between your eyebrows. No anesthesia is required; however, your physician may use a topical anesthetic or cold pack to reduce any discomfort.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
- You may begin to see visible smoothing as early as 3-4 days after injection. The median first onset of effect was less than a week. The maximum effect occurred at 30 days. The typical duration of effect was up to 3 months in clinical trials but may last significantly longer or shorter in individual patients.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF XEOMIN®?
- XEOMIN® may cause serious side effects, including allergic reactions. Symptoms of an allergic reaction to XEOMIN® may include: itching, rash, redness, swelling, wheezing, asthma symptoms, or dizziness or feeling faint. Tell your doctor or seek medical help right away if you have wheezing, experience other asthma symptoms, or if you become dizzy or faint.In clinical trials of XEOMIN® for the treatment of frown lines between the eyebrows, headache was the most common side effect.XEOMIN® may cause loss of strength or general muscle weakness, blurred vision, or drooping eyelids within hours to weeks of taking XEOMIN®. If this happens, do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities.Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not subside. These are not all of the possible side effects of XEOMIN®. For more information, see accompanying Important Safety Information, Medication Guide, and Full Prescribing Information, or ask your doctor.
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT LOOKING PLASTIC OR OVERDONE?
- Looking plastic or overdone is a common concern among individuals considering an in-office treatment for moderate to severe frown lines.* Talk to your licensed, trained, healthcare professional. There are steps you can take to make you feel more comfortable. First, have a detailed discussion with your provider. You want to talk through every concern you have, until you feel comfortable. Your provider, who is experienced in facial anatomy, can determine the right options for you. For example, the most widely used procedure for moderate to severe frown lines is neurotoxin injections, a class of prescription medication that has been shown to be effective in many studies. Finally, ask for an FDA-approved product, such as XEOMIN®. Individual results may vary.
Limitations Apply. Triple points available only on Xeomin during this promotion. No limit to the number of units you can purchase in order to earn 3x points per unit. Promotion valid until October 31st, 2019.
Product or service substitutions not eligible with bundle packages.