Shelley Plier is a highly-respected licensed esthetician serving clients in Wisconsin at Quintessa Aesthetic Centers. Shelley provides customized restorative and rejuvenating non-surgical treatments tailored to meet her clients’ personal needs. As a skincare and laser specialist, she performs advanced skincare procedures using exceptional technology, such as Sciton Profile™ and Lumenis® Systems.
Shelley specializes in microdermabrasion, micro-needling, skin rejuvenation, PRP, dermaplane, erbium resurfacing, Halo, Emsculpt, Coolsculpting, facials, laser skin peels, vein removal, makeup application, Laser hair removal, intense pulsed light photo rejuvenation, and Quintessa’s 4-week challenge treatment. She has 14+ years of experience and is passionate about providing each patient with caring, professional treatment that improves their appearance, magnifies their self-worth, and builds their self-confidence. “Creating an individualized plan for each patient is something that I am passionate about.”
Each patient matters to me, and I look forward to hearing how everything is going in their lives. When a patient tells me that a procedure I provided has changed their life and improved how they feel about themselves, it makes my day! My passion is helping others achieve healthy beautiful skin and feel confident about their appearance.
- Wisconsin State-Certified Aesthetician
- Certified in Advanced Medical Esthetics
- Certified in Chemical Peels and Profractional Laser Treatments
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Skin Care System Advanced Course on Microdermabrasion for Hyperpigmentation and Aging
- Coolsculpting University Specializing in Sculpting Stubborn Areas of Fat
- Clinical Education: Sciton, EmSculpt, SkinMedica Lightsheer, PCA, Dermapen, Colorscience, Obagi, School of Aesthetics, and more
About Shelley Plier
Shelley treasures time spent with her husband and their three wonderful boys. Together, they enjoy kayaking, skiing, gofing, snowshoeing, and swimming. In her leisure time, Shelley enjoys walking her dog, working out, doing yoga, working in the yard, game and movie night with her family, reading, and watching her boys compete in sports.