At Quintessa Aesthetic Center, we believe the true essence of beauty begins with relationships. Quintessa’s staff is made up of highly qualified medical experts, service and care coordinators, business manager, marketing, and directors. All of us work together for our patients. We love what we do and we’re great at it because our philosophy about relationships is taken very seriously by our team. We care for each other well, so that we can be fully ready to care for our patients.
Our compensation package reflects our healthy appreciation for balance of life, and offers benefits and incentives for the results we achieve as a team.
The Receptionist welcomes patients to the facility and answers preliminary non-medical questions for patients. The service coordinator schedules appointments, organizes the facility’s calendars and is the liaison between medical professionals and patients. The receptionist is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the front office and the goal is to make the patient or guests experience with our organization memorable.
- Greets patients and guests and welcomes them to the Practice. Must possess excellent customer service skills and communication skills. Must possess a highly professional, polished personal image and work well with a team of highly trained professionals. Demonstrates effective relationships with co-workers, patients, medical staff and quests.
- Answers telephone in a cheerful and timely manner with minimum rings and demonstrates a willingness to assist the caller. Receiving and conveying messages in writing, electronically and verbally to the appropriate staff.
- Is responsible and oversees the patient scheduling process.
- Schedules patient appointments.
• Takes payment for bills of patients, providing receipt of money, and undertaking closing and reconciling daily deposit procedures.
- Orders miscellaneous office supplies. Maintains appropriate office supplies.
- High school degree required
- Keyboarding experience required.
- One or more years experience as a medical office receptionist.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Pleasant personality for handling telephone and direct patient contact.
- Ability to multi-task and make quick-paced decisions.
- Must possess good physical, mental, and emotional health.
To apply for a position and begin your career with Quintessa, please call: 1.866.310.4655