COVID-19 and the Quintessa Community
Our Procedures to Keep Quintessa Staff and Patients Safe
Health screening and temperature check performed:
- At time of scheduling, patients with symptoms will be asked to reschedule at least 14 days later.
- Staff members will stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- Temperature check point upon entrance: temparatures above 99 will prevent entrance into the clinic.
Social distancing measures include:
- Closed waiting room, wait in your car until your exact appointment time.
- 6 foot standing markets at the front desk.
- Immediately shown to your examination room.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs, and excessive conversation.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinics.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- All staff will wear masks while in the clinic.
- Advanced sanitation procedures include regular disinfecting of exam rooms, bathrooms, front desk, iPads, and common areas between appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Quintessa care team.