COVID-19 and the Quintessa Community
After careful monitoring of the increasing COVID-19 situation, Quintessa has decided to temporarily close beginning Tuesday, March 24. The well being of our staff and patients is our first priority. We will be reaching out to patients to reschedule appointments. We will continue to announce further updates via email and social media. Thank you for being apart of the Quintessa family, we look forward to serving you again and wish you all good health.
We can now arrange virtual consultations for most surgical procedures. Please indicate that you’d like a virtual consultation or talk to your Quintessa care team if you want to learn more about a surgical procedure from the comfort of your own home.
We encourage everyone to follow these best practices to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash
- Keep hand sanitizer with you
Please refer to the following resources for the latest updates on coronavirus:
U.S.: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention