JOIN US FOR 2 NIGHTS OF GIVING BACK!
Join us for two nights of charity & fun! There will be giveaways, raffles, industry experts, and so much more! We are excited to be working with the DAIS Charity. DAIS has worked passionately and effectively to ensure the safety and well-being of domestic violence survivors and their families.
You won’t want to miss the incredible Celebration Specials being offered!
How to Earn Raffle Tickets:
- Purchase raffle tickets for $1/ticket, all proceeds will go to DAIS (Domestic Abuse Intervention Services).
- For every friend you bring who has never been to Quintessa, you will earn 5 raffle tickets. Quintessa will pay for these raffle tickets and donate $5 to DAIS.
- RSVP for our event & automatically receive 5 raffle tickets
- Check in on Facebook or Instagram and receive 5 raffle tickets, must show us on your phone.
- For every nonperishable food item you bring, receive 1 ticket.
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP below so we can make sure we have plenty of food and so that you can earn those raffle tickets!
MIDDLETON – 11.6.2018 – 4-7PM
MIDDLETON – 11.6.2018 – 4-7PM
EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS, RAFFLES, AND MORE!
RAFFLE: SERIES OF EMSCULPT TREATMENTS
4 Treatments of 1 area (buttocks or abs).
Maintenance treatments not included.
RAFFLE: Lasting Luscious Lips package
For the one who wants long last luscious lips.
1 Syringe of filler & 1 HA5 Smooth & Plump Lip System
RAFFLE: Awaken Tired Eyes
For the one who gets asked, “Are you tired?”
1 Syringe of mid-face filler
1 Treatment of neuromodulator for Crows Feet
RAFFLE: Forever Young & Rejuvenated
1 BBL (BroadBand Light) Treatment and All Calm or Even Up Product by Colorescience
Tailored to your skin-care needs
Includes 1 Sunforgettables brush
MEET YOUR QUINTESSA TEAM
DOMESTIC ABUSE INTERVENTION SERVICES’ MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES
Empower those affected by domestic violence and advocate for social change through support, education, and outreach.
A nonviolent community that actively promotes safety, peace, justice, and hope.
- Mutual Respect We believe the basis for our effective working relationships, within the organization and with our external stakeholders, is a shared knowledge and appreciation for individual differences. We believe individuals have the right to make their own choices concerning personal safety and how they live their lives. We strive to create and foster relationships based in understanding and appreciation for both self and others.
- Openness We believe that in serving the community and each other, we benefit from being receptive and responsive to ideas, behaviors, cultures, peoples, environments and experiences. We are accountable not only to our funders and donors, but also to each other as well as the people we serve and the community as a whole. We strive to foster an environment where people feel at ease to share opinions and to question.
- Collaboration We believe in the equal distribution of power and privilege throughout society and believe that by working together with each other and with our community partners, we can achieve more than working independently. We strive to create an environment where people exchange strengths and complement others weaknesses without judgment and with a shared commitment to the purpose.
- Shared Responsibility Domestic abuse is a community issue. All members of the community, including abusers, must take responsibility. We work with volunteers, individuals, co-workers, community groups and systems to fulfill our mission and strive toward our vision. We believe that we all have a part to play in creating a safe and peaceful community.